The State Bank of India will close the hiring process for contract collection facilitators positions the next week. Online applications are being accepted for the position of Collection Facilitators, which will be filled on a contract basis by retired officials and employees of SBI and erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs).
The organisation will fill 1438 open positions in total. Retired officers and staff who have been hired will be stationed at CPCs, regional offices, administrative offices, asset tracking centres, and other locations as determined by the LHO in question. By January 10, 2023, interested candidates can submit their applications on the SBI.co.in website.
Candidates who are retired SBI officers, employees, or other bank associates and who will not be 63 years old by December 2022 are eligible to apply. Candidates have to have a clean service record and knowledge and expertise in the profession for which they are applying.
Total Vacancies And Its Break-Up
SBI recruitment 2022: Salary
The salary will be paid at monthly intervals. The monthly salary for the Collection Facilitators is as under:
JMGS-I- Rs. 35000
MMGS-II and MMGS-III- Rs. 40000
SBI recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
- Visit the careers section of the official websites at sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Select “ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK OFFICERS/STAFF OF SBI & e-ABs ON CONTRACT BASIS.”
- The “Apply Online” link should be clicked.
- Register and continue with the application procedure.
- Complete the form, add the important documents, and submit it.
- Print out the page for future reference.