For both teaching and non-teaching positions, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is inviting online applications. Applying is possible via the official website kvsangathan.nic.in. There will be a computer-based test used for the hiring process (CBT). If chosen, the candidates may be first posted anywhere in India depending on the needs of the organisation. This hiring effort will fill 6990 positions inside the company.
“The link is only for look & feel of Computer Based Test for upcoming Recruitment Examination. The number of questions, and duration of examination is just a sample not having any concerns with actual exam. No Negative marking in KVS,” Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in an official statement said.
KVS recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Principal: 238
- Vice Principal: 203
- Assistant Commissioner: 52
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1409
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 3176
- Librarian: 355
- Primary Teacher Music (PRT Music): 303
- Finance Officer: 06
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02
- Assistant Section Officer: 156
- Hindi Translator: 11
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 702
- Stenographer Grade-II: 54
KVS recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Open the Announcements link and select the application links.
- Log in and register to apply.
- Complete the form, pay the fee, and submit it.
- Take a printout for further use.