The Andaman Islands are the ideal location for unwinding on scorching beaches. The area boasts a stunning shoreline, a lush interior covered in woods, and excellent diving possibilities. You can choose the IRCTC tour package if you want to travel to this secluded spot.
For 5 nights and 6 days, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has offered a flight package to Andaman.
The trip in this package will start with air travel from Delhi. Incredible Andaman Ex Delhi is the name of the package. You have two dates in March 13 and 27 to fly to Andaman under this package.
In this package, you will visit four tourist locations: Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil, North Bay, and Ross Island. You will travel from the Delhi Airport at 5:50 am and arrive in Port Blair at 11 am on the first day.
The number of travellers affects how much the package costs. This package will cost a minimum of Rs. 53,500 per person. When three persons go together, the price is thus, compared to Rs. 54,500 for each person travelling alone. The price of the package for single travellers is Rs. 67,100.
Children aged 2-4 years will pay Rs. 35,200 without a bed, while children aged 5-11 years would pay Rs. 48,900 with a bed and Rs. 46,800 without a bed.
The following items will be included in the package:
- Tickets for flights on Go First Airlines (Delhi – Port Blair and Port Blair – Delhi).
- Accommodations in comfortable AC rooms (Three Nights at Port Blair, One Night at Neil & One Night at Havelock).
- Every transfer and sightseeing trip is made in an AC vehicle.
- Breakfast and dinner for five days at the hotel.
- ferry travel.
- Cellular Jail, Chatham Mill, and Samudrika Naval Marine Museum entrance fees.
- GST and any other applicable taxes.
Go to the IRCTC website for further information. Click the link here directly.