Train Ticket Online Booking: There are many people in India who use train to travel from one place to another. Most of the people now use online platforms like IRCTC App and IRCTC Website to book train tickets. But do you know that train tickets can also be booked from Paytm (Book Train Tickets on Paytm)? Apart from booking tickets on Paytm, one of the most popular digital payment platforms in the country, PNR status can also be checked. We are telling you how you can easily book train tickets through Paytm. Learn step-by-step method…
To book train tickets from Paytm, it is most important that you should have an updated Paytm App on your phone. After this, login to Paytm’s website or app with the help of your mobile number. Then complete the verification with the OTP received on your phone number.
To book train tickets, you can get information like ticket information, seat availability, train timings and routes on Paytm itself.
Step-by-Step Method to Book Train Tickets on Paytm
- First login to your Paytm account
- After this go to https://paytm.com/train-tickets website
- Now enter the required information like departure and destination station.
- Then tap on Search
- Now after selecting your train, click on Sear, Class and date of journey
- After this, click on the Book option and enter the IRCTC Login ID (IRCTC Login ID).
- After this users can make payment using internet banking, Paytm wallet, credit or debit card.
- Once the ticket is booked, you will get a message on text and email. If you want, you can print the e-ticket.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has made the ticket booking process extremely easy for the passengers. Passengers can book their train tickets sitting at home without having to travel anywhere.
As we told you that train tickets can also be booked from the IRCTC website and app.
- First of all go to irctc.co.in/mobile and login with your IRCTC User ID. Or IRCTC Rail Connect App can also be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After this go to the ‘Plan my journey’ section and tap on ‘Train Ticketing’
- Now select the date of travel and proceed with the booking process
- After this enter the details of the passengers or add them from the passenger list
- Now confirm the booking details and make payment through credit/debit card/UPI/Paytm.
After booking, a message is sent to the passengers by the Railways which contains details like PNR of the ticket, train number, date of journey, class etc. You can download the ticket and keep it in your phone and show it during the journey if needed.