DDA Recruitment 2022: According to the notification issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) regarding the recruitment, 220 posts are for Junior Engineer (Civil), 35 posts are for Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical), 15 posts for Planning Assistant. 2 posts are for Programmer, 6 posts are for Junior Translator and 1 post is for Assistant Director (Landscape).
New Delhi. DDA Recruitment 2022: There is a golden opportunity to do a job in Delhi Development Authority (DDA). DDA has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant and many other posts. The process of application for this started from June 11, 2022. The last date to apply is 7th July 2022. In such a situation, candidates willing to apply can apply without delay by visiting the official website dda.gov.in. The total number of vacancies is 279.
Notification regarding recruitment was also issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). According to this 220 posts are for Junior Engineer (Civil), 35 posts are for Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), 15 posts are for Planning Assistant, 2 posts are for Programmer, 6 posts are for Junior Translator and 1 The post is for Assistant Director (Landscape). Before applying for all these posts, please check the eligibility in the notification.
DDA Recruitment 2022: Application Process
- First of all visit the official website dda.gov.in.
- Here on the homepage, click on the “Jobs” tab.
- Now, click on “Link to fill Direct Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form”.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the required details and submit the form and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
DDA Recruitment 2022: Application fee Application fee
- For general category is Rs 1000
- For female candidates and for SC, ST, PWBD, and Ex-Servicemen, the application fee will be waived.