Undoubtedly, an important document for Indian citizens is their Aadhaar card, which is now required in order to access a number of services, including banking, vehicle registration, and insurance policies.
Owners of Aadhaar cards are able to modify information on their cards, including name, date of birth, photograph, email address, phone number, and address, through the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Many of us want to update the photo on our Aadhaar cards, and if this is something you’re also interested in, here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the UIDAI website at uidai.gov.in.
- Aadhaar Enrollment Form, download.
- Submit all needed details.
- Submit the form at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Get your fresh picture clicked at the centre
- You must pay Rs 100 in addition to GST.
- An acknowledgment note and an Update Request Number will be delivered to you (URN).
- Use this URN to keep track of changes to your Aadhaar card.
It can take up to 90 days to update. To have your picture taken for the Aadhaar card, you must go to an Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
It should be remembered that the Aadhaar card’s photo cannot be updated online.